12-31-2012, 12:25 AM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Honestly everyons freaking out over a stupid coach, and a weak team

and you know what? its alllllll good baby

even latendresse had ZERO points in 6 games and hes a decent NHLer

gimmie a break, any knowledgable person here can tell, he should of , and should BE playing center, since JUNE ive been waiting for this tournament because i couldnt wait to see him center the first or second line for team USA, and it hasnt happened, so what.

the second i heard in the PRACTICE lines that galchenyuk wasnt being used at center, i knew we'd all be in for some kind of disapointment, but it was about seeing how everyone here would TAKE that disapointment, some are handling it well, and some are taking it as "omg, maybe galchenyuk isnt as good as we thought he was???" .. PUHLEAAASE people, listen..he is that good, and is being mis-used, and thats all, guess what, hes STILL putting up the points on a god aweful american team who have to play together for 6 games in 2 weeks, and have never played with each other before

nobody freak out, hes still our golden boy, and i cant wait to see him surrounded by NHL talent

this was a stepping stone for him, and you know what, averaging 13 mins a game and still in the top 10 scoring for some of the BEST 19 year olds in the WORLD, and he isnt even being used in his proper element, man, some of you guys make me laugh

kids gonna be fine. he's so ahead of the curve over all of his team mates its laughable watching him out there, everyones trying to be a hero and galchenyuk is trying to help them do it, all-by-it detracting him from being THE hero of the team hes supposed to be

do you see him whining? nope. he's happy to be playing for usa and everything and thats great, but all hes thinking about is furnishing his skills, testing himself against elite NHL talent (at his age) and the NHL itself, thats it.

so team USA is going nowhere, who the eff cares, galchenyuk is going nowhere but up.