View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 06:41 AM
oilinblood

vCash: 553
Horcoff has a NMC still, i am pretty sure.

With the long lay off it will be interesting to see which vets in the league fall on their face and embarass themselves, who worked out too much and might be sluggish or have less range of motion, and also who didnt do enough training.

If you get a chance to move Horcoff this season i say do it but im not holding my breath that anyone would want him. There will be alot of players available in summer and on the block this deadline, should there be a season.

I dont think Whitney gets re-signed. Smid? yes. Nick Schultz is fine with Smid as our two top LHDs. Focus on having a top 4... add another strong RHD to go with Justin Schultz (Boychuks contractual NMC changes on January 8th-it then changes again at the deadline and july 1st... continually expanding a list of teams he would be willing to be traded to... with Boston likely still interested in sending him out should they manage to get Yandle).

I dont think anyone will deal for horcoff. He isnt even worth the "partial" salary he will be getting.

I am a Horcoff defender of many years but if the cap is dropping by this gargantuan amount...he has to go. He is not worth a 10% cap hit; not in a dry market and certainly not in the buyers market to come.

I think the league should cut the rosters from 23 to 21, 12 f-6d-2g-1xtra.

oilinblood is offline   Reply With Quote