View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 06:41 AM
doakacola*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
Boucher was the worst omission possible, and it was a mistake then as it painfully clear now as well. I have been going over some of his goals tonight I have on my computer, and man can this kid snipe around the slot. He would be our best shot hands down on the powerplay as his release and force is simply wicked. A former USNDP player who represented his country at the u17 and u18 tourneys, and oh yeah, also Alex Galchenyuk's linemate gets snubbed...I cant shake my head enough over this one unfortunately.

Is someone really going to argue that Jimmy Vesey belongs here over Boucher?? And dont give me different role crap as Boucher can slot anywhere and be productive...and looking at our top 6, no reason for him to not be here with our lack of scoring.
Why do you single out Vesey? Id say Vesey has played worst case as well as Biggs. Biggs is one of the most overrated players on the team. Id take Vesey over Biggs easily. Vesey pumps home that breakaway he probably gets consideration for POTG. Wasn't 't Vesey POTG pre-tourney against Sweden? People get way to hung up about where someone is drafted.

Last edited by doakacola*: 12-31-2012 at 06:53 AM.