View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
The other two comments I deleted because they're very general. The first one, I wanted to address.

That's ONE post. I've seen you and others bash him and then turn face and flip flop. Didn't I just mention that before?

You might not have been as bad as Cash For Nash was or some of the other fans that were on the "Bash Kreider, But We Really Want Kreider" bandwagon, but I know I've seen you on it. Now, I won't go back up and pull up an entire post history, don't have the time nor will I expend the effort to do that. It's ridiculous.

However, it doesn't change the fact that you're one of the many throughout the Nash saga that I've seen in these threads with a negative criticism of Kreider. You're not a bad person for it, I'm just saying it's a broken record.
You don't have to look through my entire posting history; I already did last night. That's where those three comments came from.

As a rule, I don't get involved in hyping prospects to the moon or in cutting them down until they've had some serious NHL time. Want to see what I normally do? Here's a thread started last night on Ryan Johansen: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1313761

I don't have a negative criticism of Kreider. I've urged restraint in declaring him the next wunderkind, because players who fit the scouting profile that he does (incredible physical tools, limited hockey IQ) tend to not develop into stars despite flashes of brilliance. I believe I mentioned Gilbert Brule and Dan Fritsche earlier, both of whom came through Columbus and had exactly the same profile, and I know I mentioned Raffi Torres. All of them were highly-touted on their physical tools, and with the exception of a couple of seasons for Torres, none of them amounted to a damn thing.

Am I saying that's in the cards for Kreider? He's 21; how the hell would I know?

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote