View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 12:13 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimu View Post
You sure talk a lot for somebody who doesn't know anything...

I get what you're trying to say but you have no connection to the situation whatsoever, but you're talkin' like you're some kind of expert. Why don't you just wait until next season to see what happens instead of whining "OH EICHEL WILL NEVER SHOW UP, OH THE MOOSEHEADS ARE GONNA PAY HIM OFF.".

Lets get back to the topic at hand: Trades.

The Alex Lavoie situation in CB is interesting to me... Seems like hes done with the eagles.
Your right, I can't prove it. And if I could I wouldn't, doesn't make them innocent, doesn't mean that they are guilty. Can you prove that they are innocent ?

Halifax doesn't draw negative attention, If and when a Q team goes down, my money is on Moncton or SJ if its a Q investigation... I can't see Courteau going after QC.

I've been saying all along that I think he will report, don't know what your talking about. Why take him first if you think you won't get him to come play for your team ?

Not sure what MAD will do, takes time to turn things around...

Kinda sucks for him that he came into this mess, where a few players won't play. I'm not sure he was being given a fair chance.

Last edited by IHaveNoCreativity: 12-31-2012 at 12:50 PM.
IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote