Old
12-31-2012, 12:19 PM
ps241
It's closing time.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
That may well happen.

Honestly, I wouldn't bet on him developing. I have personally doubted him for a long while. I have never understood why some people suggested he had top 6 upside. I mean he has never been an impact scorer.

I just like his physical tools and HOPE he can put it together. His issues seem to be mental more than anything. If he embraces it, and develops I could see him in a bang and crash 3rd or 4th line role. His speed would be an asset there.

Not so much a prediction as much as it's a "don't waste your talent trying to be a goal scorer" Carl.
McCambridge was rough on him on an interview with H & L. He said Klinger is going to have to figure out that to get to the next level he is going to have to be tough to play against "every night" not one night banging and the next night tip toeing into the corners.

I know it sounds simple but it's why I like TNSE drafting players with high character high compete levels. Every player is going to have slumps but you need the consistency in effort. the part that drives me the most insane is when prospects or top talent have a questionable work ethic and commitment level.