View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 01:34 PM
redbull
BeLIeve in miracles!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degeneration Rex View Post
Thought Reinhart was really good too. Made some beautiful no panic plays (did anyone notice
a play he made when he was double teamed), he's worry free for his coach. Heard a good comparison
player for Reinhart just now, if any of you remember Serge Savard he had about the lowest
panic level I have ever seen, always thought he was an under rated and a great defenseman.

One thing I wish Rienhart had more of is BITE. He seems to lack confidence at times and maybe makes the safe play too often. His role on this team is to play mistake-free sound defense, make no mistake. They have enough risk-takers out there in Rielly, Murphy and Hamilton - they don't need another one.

But Reinhart has untapped offensive potential but seems to be playing a little too safe out there.

He's been physical when he's had to be, moving players in front, keeping forwards away from the net off the rush and maintaining body position along the boards.

Once he gets back to EDM, I'd love to see him develop his offense more, carry the puck more and take a leadership role offensively. That's what his game needs most in terms of development and that's what the CHL is perfect for, in his case.

Overall though, impressive player with a great tool-kit. Glad he's in the system!