12'/13' Draft Thread: Offensive flash is a beauty but defensive presence rules.
View Single Post
12-31-2012, 01:54 PM
A Hockey Mentalist
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
My updated top 5 as of Dec 31, 2012:
1. Seth Jones - Not playing nearly as bad as you read here, will be a powerhouse if he plays Worlds as a 19 year old.
2. Mackinnon - Outshone by his Halifax line mate, but still has obvious skills that will translate to the pro game.
3. Drouin - Continues to prove he is one of the better prospects in the draft, underrated defensive game. Clutch player.
4. Monahan - IQ, no weaknesses to his game. Does everything well. Winner.
5. Nichuskin - Flashes of dominant power game, major projection but love his size and skill. If he gets it will almost be impossible to stop.
View Public Profile
The Mentalist's albums
Find More Posts by The Mentalist