View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 02:35 PM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
It's the opposite. If it wasn't for the floor, poor teams would spend even less than they have to, since the floor forces them to spend at least that amount. If it wasn't for the cap and floor, the difference in spending between the rich and poor teams would be lot more important. I guess that sarcasm smiley means you're just pulling my leg by faking ignorance, right?
Don't call me ,I'll call you,Okay?Anyway back to the draft and the possibilities created by any of the Top Six picks.MacKinnon, Jones and Drouin have the talent to change the face of the teams that draft them.Any of these three would be a blessing for the Habs future,Nathan on a line with Galchenyuk & Pacioretty would be just "Sic" like "The French Connection"was for Buffalo.Seth on the Habs defence with the best of our prospects,alongside Subban,Emelin,Diaz and Gorges again "Sic".Johnathan with Alex and Sebastian an uber-talented trio that could dazzle the fans every city they play in.Easy choice,"Not Likely"anyway you cut it the Habs can't lose picking one of the three.

Last edited by S Bah: 12-31-2012 at 03:04 PM.