View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 02:57 PM
redcard

vCash: 500
My soccer sponsorship + media + lease adds up to about 17 million. My weekly expenses are a little over 13 million, and if I add in loan payments I net about 13k of income a week. I'm building up my stadium to increase ticket revenue but am still far behind as I've also tried to keep up with facilities. I've been in I.1 for over 4 seasons now and finished 10th, 12th, 10th, and 10th. I was fortunate enough to finish in the top 3 in the Nat cup once but still have never qualified for an international tournament.

My issue isn't that the top teams are still better than me. I should still be the underdog everytime the Breathers visit The Beer Heaven, The Hole, Raleighwood, Arlington, or the Crater. That being said, I started 2 months after everyone else and after 2 1/2 years I'd think that the gap between you guys and me should be narrowing but its not, if anything its getting wider.

In the beginning I was able to climb from Tier III to becoming a to 10 team as I was either more active or a better manager (due to everything I learned here from you guys) than everyone else. But everyone is in I.1 because they know what they're doing, and I'll only move up if someone quits.

I can't make an international cup, Marshall can't crack the national team, and for any good U20 players I have I can find a better boilermaker, atomic, or high header at that position.

I love this game, but I can't ever see myself making up that half season head start.