View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
If Winfield plays, the Vikings will probably lose but they'll be in the game. I don't think it'll be a blowout like some are saying.

If Winfield doesn't play, the Vikings will most likely get killed. The Packers didn't have many big plays while Winfield was in there yesterday. After he went out Rodgers started attacking Sherels and Robinson over and over again and obviously he had a lot of success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullksinikers View Post
The point is that you let Adrian get his stats, but their offense will struggle as a whole.

I am thinking it will be more like the first matchup.
Ponder lost that game for the Vikings because of two awful throws. Vikings led 14-10 in the third quarter and were inside the Packers 10 but Ponder threw one of the worst passes I've ever seen and got picked. Then the Packers led 20-14 and the Vikings had no problem moving downfield and were in the redzone again but Ponder threw another pick. The Vikings were in control and should have won that game. If this game ends up being like the first matchup and Ponder doesn't try to force it, it'll be a good day for the Vikings.

Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote