View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Pie O My

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly23 View Post
If Cincy beats the Texans I bet they beat Denver, they are on a roll and have a pretty good team, I like the AFC wild card teams this year.

We should be able to run all over indy, witch is perfect for the hurry to the line and run offence we use.

GB is hungry now but AP will run them down it comes down to Ponder I think they pull it out, Washington will sneak past seattle in a instant classic OT game.

Second round Minny will pound ATL, who once again will come up short in the play-offs I think they need to play WC weekend to be able to get the monkey off thier back. Washington will lose to SanFran.

Cincy beats denver, we beat cincy who will have had a long emotional run, we get up early and break thier will.
Minny gets to the super bowl, we hold AP to 135 pick Ponder once, win 23-20, on a Gostowski 45 yarder to end regulation.

If GB wins round one they lose to Washington in the Championship.
half right. Cincy will beat Texans but will lose in Denver because at that point Marvin lewis will have already accomplished his goal of winning a playoff game. Plus he will be going up against a rested Manning up in that thin air. That has the potential to be a blowout.

Everything is breaking for Denver this year on the road to the SB. we'll lose in Denver because we always lose in Denver.