Thread: NFL: Rookie of the Year
View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Getz2perry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
Luck is clutch, sure. His comeback wins aren't that significant when he's part of the reason that the Colts are down in the first place.

Luck is completely overrated. He had more turnovers than touchdowns and he could barely complete half his passes. He broke Cam's passing record because of how much he's asked to throw a game and the fact that the Colts have no running game.

Don't get me wrong, I think Luck will be good.. but I don't get the hype.
Isn't that kinda of contradiction, you think hell be good but you dont get the hype?

The hype is hes the next big QB to take the place of Manning and Brady when they retire. People are excited for his future, they think he will be great.

I like griffin and wilson and have been impressed by their styles but i think luck prooved this season he was worth the hype and yes hes numbers dont look as clean as griffins/wilsons but i think he showed his ability to make mistakes and learn from them. Luck was fearless he threw interceptions trying to make impossible throws in tight holes.

Like i stated before a lot of griffins passes were fairly easy because of the run game and that is credit to griffins speed and ability, but i dont think its fair to look at the stats and say hey griffins completed 60 percent of his passes and threw more touchdowns and less interceptions because griffin never had to try and make those risky passes.

Ill admit i dint get a chance to watch wilson play to much... so i wont really judge on him but i do know seattles defense is beastly.

Getz2perry is offline   Reply With Quote