View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 04:50 PM
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Wow! I guess some of you are indirectly calling me out based on what I posted earlier today.

Yes, he's putting up points. Yes, his linemates have sucked. Yes, he should be playing center. Yes, Housley has barely played him.

The bottom line, to me, is this: Against Germany, in the first 25 minutes, he was dominant. Everything was on display: the great shot, the terrific passing, the ''predator'' in the offensive zone as some have called him here, etc.

He hasn't been at that level since. Not even close.

Saying it is not ''a sign that we'll run him out of town'' or that ''Montreal fans are impossible to please'' or ''we are being too hard on him.''

It's just a fair assessment of his play right now. Period.
This.

Galchenyuk has certainly had his moments, but he hasn't been playing as good as he should be.

Don't get me wrong, his production is nice and in all honesty he's exceeded my expectations in that aspect. However, his overall play has not. He's struggled to put together a consistent effort shift after shift and has not been engaging himself in the play.

His linemates suck, his coach sucks, and so does his play. He can't change the first two, but he can change his own play.