12'/13' Draft Thread: Offensive flash is a beauty but defensive presence rules.
View Single Post
12-31-2012, 05:03 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Originally Posted by
My updated top 5 as of Dec 31, 2012:
1. Seth Jones - Not playing nearly as bad as you read here, will be a powerhouse if he plays Worlds as a 19 year old.
2. Mackinnon - Outshone by his Halifax line mate, but still has obvious skills that will translate to the pro game.
3. Drouin - Continues to prove he is one of the better prospects in the draft, underrated defensive game. Clutch player.
4. Monahan - IQ, no weaknesses to his game. Does everything well.
5. Nichuskin - Flashes of dominant power game, major projection but love his size and skill. If he gets it will almost be impossible to stop.
That's honestly huge.
I still have Mackinnon over Jones, but wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way.
View Public Profile
Dangles McGavin's albums
Find More Posts by Dangles McGavin