Thread: Pre-Game Talk: 2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 05:05 PM
BerSTUzzi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
I have watched him a couple of times. The top line when I watched was Watson-Bennett -Ikonen and they were the offensive catalyst for the team. They are young but boy are they dangerous and play such an uptempo and creative game. Watson and Bennett have impressed me more than Kujawinski each time. I don't believe a young team or linemates is an excuse or a plausible one.

The Kuj I saw was uninterested and created very little. Floated many shifts and then youd notice him for a few. Inconsistent. For a boy with good size, he didn't use it much if at all. Defensively, didn't find him anything special. Backcheck was just mediocre. Didn't generate much offensively either. So I am kind of in limbo as to what he is lauded for.

Maybe more viewings are required, but he is not in my good books. Maybe in the 2nd round.
Watson and Bennett were also stand outs in the game I watched as well. I was wondering if I saw just the one off of Kuj very up and down play within the game. He scored a great goal and then disappeared for the rest of the game.

Ikonen could be a solid mid-late round pick.