View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 05:17 PM
The Waffler
Can wipe my own ass!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Arcade View Post
Cooke's not really like that though. And this isn't some "he's changed" thing either, he never really did all the hilarious extracurricular stuff Ruutu did.

The Pens have a couple guys in Wilkes-Barre in Dominik Uher and Bobby Farnham who have that Ruutu factor in their game, though. Farnham is great to watch, you always know something is going to happen every time he's out there. In a game vs. the Marlies this year he responded to a hit from behind on Beau Bennett by jumping on top of a pile of players and crowd surfing part of the way into Toronto's bench. Somehow, he also drew a penalty.

I hope they make it to the NHL, because I miss Ruutu's shenanigans. Him stealing Sean Avery's stick will never not be funny to me.
Well that's it, I don't understand why somebody wouldn't want Cooke on their team. He can actually play hockey. Ruutu was a pest, by Cooke plays more of an edgy grinding style which would be valuable to any team. I can understand the hate for him, but the tune would change as soon as he plays a few games for your team.

The Waffler is online now   Reply With Quote