View Single Post
Old
12-31-2012, 06:19 PM
WreckItRask

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan311 View Post
A bit of a homer vote, and I'm not sure how he did in other games, but Biggs really stood out on team USA against Canada in a good way when I watched. Always seemed to be part of the action.
I'm not a Biggs hater by any stretch, but he's exactly as advertised. Big guy, decent skater, and is most likely going to have a decent NHL career on a 3rd/4th line. But not once I have seen anything from him that makes me believe he can be a top 6 player in the NHL. I suppose it's never a bad thing to know what your strength are though and stick to them. Similar to Camara to be totally honest. I think both guys likely carve out NHL careers, but it ain't gonna be because they score goals.

For me. The've all been mentioned here for the most part. Drouin/Ouillette for Canada. Trouba for US. I like Boone Jenner's game a lot. Didn't know a lot about him before. From the U.S., Vesey and Hartman are two kids that have really impressed. I also think Lucia is good, but he's simply not getting enough opportunity imo.

WreckItRask is offline   Reply With Quote