Old
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
ULF_55
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by weems View Post
Jones is RAW.

I still think he has the highest upside of anyone in this draft regardless of a few bad games. Drafting is more about longterm and evaluating how a player will develop and what kind of player they will be when theres 24-25 not what they be at 19-20. Jones looks to be forcing things a bit too much and almost playing nervous but his talent in undeniable. I really have to question anyone that would take Drouin over him.
I would have a hard time believing anyone can accurately rate these guys due to the different amount of viewings, the different leagues, the different age groups they compete in. If they were all in the same league I'd give some credence to it, but realistically, some are playing against NHL players while others are playing against 16 and 17 year old boys.

He was the Leafs' leading scorer in the 196364, 196667 and 196970 seasons, and the team's top goal scorer in 197071 and 197273. Keon was considered one of the fastest skaters in the NHL, and one of the best defensive forwards of his era.[3] He would usually play against the opposing team's top centre, and developed a reputation for neutralizing some of the league's top scorers. In 197071, he scored eight shorthanded goals, setting an NHL record.