View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
I read the topic so I know what the mood is...

But for a guy whom many of you see as having a bad tourney, he's sure putting points on the sheet. I hope he has lots of seasons with us that are as bad this tourney has been, he can play bad and be second in scoring overall ANYTIME on my team. Better than the ****ing plug who plays great and finishes the year with 15 points.
Nobody is saying that he is having a BAD tourney. And clearly nobody mentions that they'd prefer having a Tom Pyatt in the lineup than a Galchenyuk. Problem is that the mood is all about people expecting more against powerful team especially based on his Germany showing and people being surprised how invisible he was compared to his other teamates against Slovakia. But then you have the others who defends him and I guess that's fine too. Until they then invent things that have being said as if we'd call him awful and all, which we are not.

He is playing with bad linemates. Clearly. But he looked great with the same linemates against Germany. Was his linemates suddenly great? Or is it him who took charge during that game?