View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 01:50 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
I suspect you'll be tickled pink then. Your post makes me think you haven't actually watched many or any Predators games much less actually been to a Predators game in Nashville. They treat their fans like important customers and make sure they enjoy themselves. They put a great product on the ice.

The Leafs and Habs treat their customers horribly, put a lousy product on the ice and charge them as if both are icing the 76 Habs. They aren't, they are bad, poorly run teams who treat their customers with disdain. It's a perfect recipe to lose them.

Just because a team is popular doesn't mean it will stay popular forever.
They change what the market will bear. Its just that for the habs and the leafs, their markets can bear a whole lot more than any of the southern teams.

The have and leafs are poorly run teams ? Man, that's rich. If being two of there three most powerful economic engines ( one being the mosr successful) in the league is treating their fans with distain, I'm okay being distained..

Just because a team is not popular doesn't mean it will be popular in the future. If Nashville built a rink a year for 60 years they would still be behind Montreal and Toronto. In the first 14 years, how many new rinks have been built?

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote