View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Janks
Pope Janks

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
I have an interview with US Airways this coming Tuesday, working in Credit Card Fraud. I know US Airways is trying to merge with American Airlines, so one of my questions will be about what that will mean for jobs in Tempe if they do merge. Anyone else know of anything going on, outside of the stewardess negotiations, that could be used as questions to the interviewers?

My friend works for US Airways, and says the questions are geared towards "give me a time when you", like most interviews are now a days.

Question though, would it be ok to come in with situations ahead of time, and written down on a piece of paper, and I glance down to refresh myself of a situation, or does that look bad in an interview?
I wouldn't recommend looking at a paper, or scripting your responses. I'd come up with a few scenarios in your head and keep them in the back of your mind. I've noticed that interviewers don't mind nervous candidates, just try to still be friendly and talkative and excited for the position

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote