View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Atomos2
WE ARE ABLE 340

vCash: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie Habs View Post
Higher draft ranking, WJC participation, higher hf prospect rating, better bloodlines, more physically gifted, better intangibles (captained team to memorial cup last year). Tinordi made HF's propect rankings and Finn didn't so I know people agree with me.

Care to justify saying Finn is better than or equal to Tinordi?
I've seen both of them play. Tinordi is argubly a better shutdown guy, but Finn has more talent and much much more offensive ability and instincts. Btw, Finn is captaining his Guelph team that will more than likely be playing in the playoffs so your intangibles theory is off. The fact that you haven't seen Finn just proves that your credibilty is flawed. I don't know how we are supposed to take you seriously when your guess is as good as everyone else that hasn't seen him.

Now for everything else. Ranking players from different drafts is pointless because the frame of reference isn't the same. Tinordi played in the WJC when he was 19 and the way things are looking right now Matt Finn looks to be a serious contender to be on the team when he is that age. Better bloodlines is laughable, physically gifted is arguable and the whole argument is somewhat flawed.

Atomos2 is offline   Reply With Quote