View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 01:39 PM
AgentM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Sledge View Post
I don't either to be perfectly honest. I can definitely see it happening though if they think it's BPA.

I'm hoping Jones, Te'o or Werner drops. Banks would be a great pick as well. The 2nd rounder will be a solid player too. From what I understand we're super high on Swearinger although I can see Arthur Brown or Chase Thomas there too. Reid if he's still available which I would doubt.

I'm also hoping there's a huge run of overdrafting before our pick so someone does fall like DD last year. A nice run on either QB's, DT's or OL would benefit us immensely.
We're on the exact same page for NT then. If it's the best player available then I won't flip out about it, but if a guy like Banks is there I won't be happy

Pass Rushers:
Jarvis Jones would be fantastic. Werner is a best rushing the passer but can he play in space when he has to drop into coverage? I'm not sure if he had to do that at FSU. Dion Jordan covers freaking wide receivers so he can do it but he hasn't looked like anything special going after the QB.

My gut feeling right now is that Barkevious Mingo could be our guy if he has a good combine.

Safeties:
Swearinger or Reid would be nice. Polamalu was just solid last season and we could use the upgrade there for sure.

Yes I love when all of the teams ahead of us take QB's to push position talent down to us! Hopefully KC, Arizona, NYJ, and Philly all take QB's

I'd also love it if Montee Ball fell to us in the 2nd round, that kid just can't help but find the endzone.