View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 02:02 PM
IAMCANADIAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound27 View Post
Here is my list of who to watch for. My list is incomplete as I have not seen some of the NFLD, or NB/PEI teams play. I will also restrict my list to 96- and 97-born players.

St John Vitos - Leblanc (97) is on the top line and should be considered a top draft prospect.

Moncton - other than Bradley (95) and Richard (96), no forward really impressed. Myers (97) is steady on defence.

Cape Breton West - Tower (97) is a top draft prospect and plays on the top line with Kennedy (96). Mann-Dixon (97) is a decent goalie in a weak pool of 97 goalies.

Cape Breton Tradesmen - Fitzgerald (96) is a Dman who is solid in his own end and contributes offensively

Cole Harbour - Dumaresque (97) is a heady player and will get better when he gets stronger physically. Bruce (96) is a good finisher.

Dartmouth - Shewfelt (96) is an excellent skater and can finish, top forward among the HRM teams. Hamer (97) is worth watching but can disappear when the going gets tough.

Halifax - Marsh (96) is a strong playmaker and can finish, Parsons (97) can finish but must learn to distribute the puck better, Welsh (97) is a good offensive Dman but can struggle in his own end, good lateral mobility, but not fast enough N-S.

Valley - Tidman (97) and Parker (97) are both strong-skating forwards on a talented team that are contributing at both ends of the ice. Blanchard (96) is the top forward in the league but has been called up to Bathurst.

South Shore - Messenger (97) skates well and can finish but has no one to work with.
Cannot forget about (97) Alexandre Jacob of the Moncton Flyers. Jacob has put up 20 points in 11 games since coming back from injury. Yes I know he's listed a 5'5 and 130lbs, and honestly, I had my doubts he'd experience success like this, based on his size ALONE. He just keeps doing what he does, regardless.

IAMCANADIAN is offline   Reply With Quote