View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Wolfgang Krauser
LETS BURN IT UP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
And where are those 3 pretty good players? Bozak and Franson are garbage, and I'm convinced that Kadri wouldn't fit well in AV's system. I wouldn't be overly upset getting Kadri as a secondary piece, but if Bozak and Franson are main pieces that's absolutely terrible for a return for Luongo. It's not depth and potential, it's garbage filler for an elite goalie. Terrible.
lol Garbage eh?

Bozak is a very underrated two-way center that was forced into a spot that isn't meant for him. He still had the same ppg as Kesler did last year, he continued to put up points even when he wasn't on the big line.

Franson's ppg would have been top 4 for Vancouver Dmen last year, and he was misused in the eyes of many Leaf fans by Ron Wilson.

I don't see how these guys are 'garbage' and both would improve the Canucks. Kadri is still a very good prospect, to think he wouldn't fit into your system is unknown at this point. Kadri is a skilled player who is chippy and agitates opponents, he also draws a ton of penalties and with Vancouver's PP that would be great.

But then again, we'll see what Luongo is traded for when it all goes down. I remember what people on this board expected to get in return for hodgson, reality will taste bitter again

Also, LiquidSnake...awesome name!