View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Whitesnake
Here we go again!

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
It is because his teammates were able to get him the puck that he was able to shine in that game. Kuraly and Barber have looked overmatched in the subsequent games whereas Galchenyuk has been very dangerous when he has had possession. Kuraly in particular has been a turnover machine.

If he was playing with RNH we wouldn't be having this conversation. We would be discussing whether he clearly should have went #1 overall.
I have a rough time remembering Gally being extremely dangerous when he had possession since from what I read....he rarely had it. And frankly, since it's not far from the truth, we can all remember times he had the puck and was not that dangerous after all. Kuraly has been awful for sure. If he was playing with RNH, of course we wouldn't have the same conversation. Thing is....just like most players. Keep repeating my D'Amigo comparison, he looked incredible with Kristo and Stepan. How does he look now. But the point for Gally is that he was suppose to be their RNH. Now, I do understand he's not on the 1st line and he doesn't play center. But you can also play a dominant role while on the wings. But like I keep saying, Housley has also his fault. And if he wants to stick with that awful line, might as well move Gally at center and Kuraly on the wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Galchenyuk video from yesterday: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...-trocheck-usa/

''In my mind, I was pretty bad today...the decisions I made, the plays I made, I wasn't happy with myself the whole game.''
I guess they'll understand more now that he himself said it. I mean, like I said before in another tweet he's surely unsatisfied with his own performance but hey....what does HE know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Germany's a weak team ...
Like Slovakia.