View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 07:07 PM
djscooter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
CB will always be a part of the team and will get his minimal shifts, as per reasons known to all of us.

The kid is a great kid and for him to take this pressure, and to accept only playing 3-4 shifts every other game, is noble of him. The whole OHL world criticizes the kid and his dad, and he is able to handle it. We all know that he would be better off playing in Junior A/B and playing key minutes and developing. Good going Connor.

It would be nice to see some call ups but it is hard to mess with a winning system. I agree that Sudbury should rotate one call up for each game so not to mess up the chemistry, but to also evaluate the player.

GO WOLVES GO.
Please give me some of what your smoking. I know we're in Sudbury but I didn't think you could get bath salts up here.

But seriously 3-4 shifts every other game? He's had near a dozen shifts for the past few games, and when was the last time he actually sat out a game? The guy is a terrible hockey player. He may be a nice kid, which is great since Hockey is not here career. But merely a tool for his dad to be even more pompous.