View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 08:16 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
Could this information presented to you also be incorrect?? The media in Canada is misrepresenting some of these markets. IE when Baldy tried to move the Preds there was a rally to save the team. Several of the prospective local owners were interviewed that day by TSN, Globe & mail, ect and were called liars by the media people when they gave the number of attendees for the rally. IE the reporters wanted very low numbers to report and still reported the attendance as less than 5000 even though the rally had over 8000 and over 12000 people came there during the day before the rally. Got any real proof of papers houses? Because the Canadian media distorts any real numbers.
There is ample evidence that some teams literally gave away tickets with booze. You can also look at the average cost of tickets and I believe the next time the habs have a bogo promotion or two tickets two sodas and parking for 50 bucks it will be the first.

For the cost of a leafs ticket how many preds tickets does that buy ? Ive been told that it is comparable ( not equal) to see the leafs in away markets compared to home markets, including travel and lodging. Selling out is good, selling out at cheap prices is not something to crow about.

I don't care how many people come to as rally to support the preds. I'd rather focus on the people who support the press by buying tickets.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote