View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Fin9*

vCash: 500
Also after seeing every game so far i can say that TT, Ristolainen and Nykopp have been the best ones for us. TT has magic quick hands and some ridiculous offensive skills on him. Ristolainen had 2 goals i believe and was very very safe defensively liked him. Nykopp had that great fighting spirit. Never quit up on play, is all heart and really likes to win. These guys showed up every day to play and were very consistant.

Määttä played solid i guess he wasnt on his best becose of illness? Anyways could have expect more offense on him.

Barkov was good. Nothing special offensively but remember hes 17 and has already had a monster year so far. Could have expected more from him thought, but im still impressed with his great defensive play.

Armia, and Salomäki were not on their level thats for sure. Armia was very selfish at times, but i guess thats the goalscorers way of play. He took some stupid penalties, played lazy at times but when we needed to score he would answare. I think he had some attitude problems and expected more from him but cant put the blame on one mans head.

Then theres the guys who really didnt do nothing on the teams advance. This list includes Auvinen, Järveläinen and Vainio. Vainio gave some horrible passes and rememinded me of Aki Berg on some times. Järveläinen i didnt now nothing about him, and he didnt really make nothing happen there. Would have liked Juuso Ikonen or Henrik Haapala over him, but well no can do now.

Could have expected more from Lehkonen. Didnt notice him from time to times at the ice. I think he will have a bigger role and more icetime on him next year.

Hännikäinen, Granlund, Pokka and Riikola were all decent. Nothing special but overall played and OK tournaments.

Korpisalo was good and very calm. Blaming him for the goals that were given by our lazy defense is absolutely insane.

Then theres Aaltonen. I really think he could have made a big difference for this team, but he had some bad luck thats for sure.

Cheers, and hope for the next years team to be much better and stronger.

Fin9* is offline   Reply With Quote