View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 10:31 PM
scid14

vCash: 50
Okay so I voted "No, Gagner is the better player" however after thinking about it I could be okay with this depending on a couple things.

- Arco would need to play that physical, don't back down, pest type of game that we have seen him play in the AHL sometimes. He has good skills with the puck but we need more of that tenacity without it and at least Arco is willing to try.

-The return for Gagner would have to be worth it. I am one that thinks Gagner still has lots of value and I don't trade him for less than he is worth.

If an offer comes up that makes Gagner tradeable and Arco can step in I would be okay with that.

Although...who's to say Lander wouldn't look good between Hall and Eberle? Because he is already developing into that tough to play against player. Maybe he could put up the points there too.

I'm not completely against it. But I'm nit trading Gags unless it is worth it. Not just trading him so Arco can step in. Arco or someone can step in if an offer comes up that is too good to pass on.

Last edited by scid14: 01-01-2013 at 10:36 PM.
scid14 is offline   Reply With Quote