View Single Post
Old
01-01-2013, 11:01 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I have a rough time remembering Gally being extremely dangerous when he had possession since from what I read....he rarely had it. And frankly, since it's not far from the truth, we can all remember times he had the puck and was not that dangerous after all. Kuraly has been awful for sure. If he was playing with RNH, of course we wouldn't have the same conversation. Thing is....just like most players. Keep repeating my D'Amigo comparison, he looked incredible with Kristo and Stepan. How does he look now. But the point for Gally is that he was suppose to be their RNH. Now, I do understand he's not on the 1st line and he doesn't play center. But you can also play a dominant role while on the wings. But like I keep saying, Housley has also his fault. And if he wants to stick with that awful line, might as well move Gally at center and Kuraly on the wings.
Don't forget that Galchenyuk is a year younger than RNH, who also has 60 or so NHL games under his belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
By the way....I'm expecting a big game from him today IF Housley didn't fell in love with every of his other lines from the Slovakia game and almost play Gally on a 4th line. If not....he will have a big game.
Should be a fun one to watch

Last edited by QuebecPride: 01-01-2013 at 11:12 PM.