View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 04:50 AM
BalticWarrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
You missed my point. I'm saying Dinamo isn't enlarging our talant pool by attracting more kids to hockey, because it's physically impossible without building more rinks.

Again you missed the point. Never doubted that KHL is better hockey to watch, still it killed our local league, that's it.

What tangible evidence you'll give me in 7 years? How on earth you'll show me that player become good only because of the MHL? It's impossible, all I see is our MHL D-line being ***** in WJC. Those couple of years in MHL certainly didn't turn Kr. Lipsbergs even in an average defender.

Calling Indrasis a MHL product is biggest stupidity of them all. We are all raving about Kuzmenkovs playing good in the weakest BOL tourney in years when Indrasis did even better in much more respectable Belarus championship even before he ever stepped on MHL ice. He was a pro long time ago before he wasted a couple of years in MHL, dominating from the day one.
The players NOW ofcourse wont be better just because of MHL,but it will help young guys who are 12-13 years old NOW when they grow up they can play in high quality junior hockey,its you who misses the point

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote