View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 05:52 AM
ozo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStrangelife View Post
Your making absurd statements. I remember watching the qualifications at home and yes the arena was half-empty but how do you connect that with Dinamo??? Because of the qualifications DR had no games. At that time Dinamo couldn't distract anyone from anything. I am as shocked as you are, and if I were in Latvia at that time I most likely would have gone to some of the games, but Dinamo is completely irrelevant to this. I think the advertising was very poor right before the qualifications, but you shouldn't blame anyone besides fans themselves. In this case the sad truth is that our fans don't care for qualifications and we should accept it and not blame a league instead.

Fans weren't forced to watch Dinamo, they chose to watch Dinamo - why? - because there, they can watch high quality hockey. I wish we still had a good solid league within Latvia that could co-exist with Dinamo. But I definitely would oppose having just our own league with high number of fans watching it instead of no Dinamo.
But I agree totally, how do you both, manage to miss this one. As I said couple posts before, we all (fans of hockey) are somewhat responsible for destroying the reputation of our league for the sake of Dinamo.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote