View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Ottawa Guy

vCash: 500
Trade Deadline Approaching

January 10th is trade deadline plus all teams have to be down to 23 Junior A carded players so expect some moves opver the next 8 days. Probably the biggest move of the season was already made when SF & 73's completd thier trade. I would expect to see some 92's moved from non-playoff teams of which there are 3 at this time (GL, CU & KE). The guys I would consider as players that could help a top team are are House, Martin & Packard. Each could be effective depending upon the roles you need filled on your team. I would not classify any of these guys as guaranteed top line players but each could contribute on the 2nd or 3rd lines of the top teams along with providing somegood depth.

The next Tier (IMO) of 92's potentially available are Ouimet and Baslyk. Ouimet is already on his third team this season so that makes you wonder....and Baslyk is a hardworking player that can fill a role.

Unless there is a move involving a younger player (or one commits for next season) , or Hawkesbury or Brockville, decide to focus on the future, there does not seem to be any real game breakers that will be available.