View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus3007 View Post
I don't think I ever said that Coutourier is not going to be the 60-70 point center that you guys are hoping. I said its a stretch based on one season. I'm not the only one saying Yak is probably a 40 goal scorer every year either, lots of scouts have him compared to guys like Kovalchuk in terms of scoring.
Thats true you never said that but you did say its unlikely. and we are basing our projections on more then one NHL season, its based on his play this year in the AHL on a very very bad team with virtually no NHL talent other then Schenn and his numbers in juniors as well as the word of scouts. People are just arguing that its a safe bet that he becomes a 60pt guy. Again no one is saying Yak won't turn into what you think but the way we see it Couturier is just as likely to turn into what most of us are saying too which is a 60pt 2-way C. And "us" is not just Flyers fans, you make it sound as if lots of scouts haven't labeled Couts as a 1C or at least a 2C. you can find plenty of quotes on line from scouts or in a post on page 5 attesting to this.

can't have a double standard.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote