View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 10:39 AM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
So the thing that had to be done was bring in the guy who is actually branded as a choker? It's a results-based business, and they brought in a guy who has worse results. It would be a bit different if they brought in someone like Kasay (who I assume is retired, but someone like him). The Redskins could have had a bye if he didn't blow so many kicks, that's one playoff win he's cost them already, in theory. With that said, if he works out, it wouldn't be the first time that a kicker who was cut mid-season for being awful, became very good for another team the same year. He should have made the change already if he was going to do it. I'm sure 49ers fans remember Trey Junkin.

As for my claims, it seemed pretty clear when Joe Staley (or someone) basically said he was going to keep his mouth shut about it.
Akers has missed 2 chip shot field goals in a playoff game that lost his team the game too.

And no, Cundiff didn't cost the Redskins any game. He missed 3 field goals in a win against Tampa, and 1 in a 7 point loss to Atlanta. He missed one in a 3 point loss to the Rams, but that was a 62 yarder, so I'm not going to blame him for the loss. So no, Cundiff didn't cost his team a bye, nice try.

And I wouldn't call someone not wanting to answer a question clear evidence of someone not being happy. I asked if you had clear evidence of players (plural) being upset and you didn't give me anything. But it seems like you know more about my team than I do, so I'll still wait.