View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
You guys forget that PK Subban isn't sign yet. This mean we might not see him this year even if a new CBA is sign. PK won't go to the training camp without a contract and after that he has to come to an agreement with the Canadiens. Markov might stay in Russia for the full year (he already states that). Another poster said earlier we are stuck with Gomez. I see the Canadiens missing the playoff another time this year (I hope I'm wrong) unless Therrien can squeaze the best out of all his players.
I'm sure they can work out a deal with Subban's camp...worst case make it a 1 year deal at compromise amount, both parties buy more time.

Markov said he isn't staying in Russia, based on where he is playing it would make no sense at all.

I don't think Therrien needs any miracles, just a few bounce back seasons(Markov Bourque Kaberle Gionta) and a better record in tight games/OT/SO. We added a lot of grit so that will surely help, I also think Price can do better if for no other reason than a better defense(Bouillon for depth/experience, healthy Markov, Diaz/Emelin with a year under their belt, bounce back for Kaberle).

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote