View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I don't see it as the same. Go look at the USA-Czech thread on the main board for reference.

Habs fans are basically crying because their top prospect isn't getting used to their 'standards.'
For every Habs fan out there, you will find non-Habs fans that are either exactly doing the same....or totally criticizing him. So sorry, not solely about Habs fans.

And frankly, it has nothing to do with OUR standards. McKenzie presented him prior to this tournament as a player to watch. Everybody outside of Habsland thought he'd be in direct relation with his team's success or not. Now, we do in Habsland take it to another level so imagine how we'd see it after the non-habs land has done it themselves.

Habs fans are pretty quiet on the Collberg front though.....True that he might be because we didn't see a lot of Sweden games. And I also know that we're already doing it for Collberg as far as his pro team is concerned.....But as a Habs fan 1st...we are seeing it as a progression type of event. We couldn't care less about what happens to USA, like we couldn't care less about what happen to Hamilton. I mean, who here will still hope Hamilton does great the day our farm team is in Laval? But I will choose to believe that most people are also able to see it as a team sport and acknowledge other things than our own prospects.