View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liferleafer View Post
The 48 game year is my main bone of contention. That and the possible 60 mil cap. I would still make a decent offer, i'd just rather run with what we have in a short season. It's not a knock on Luongo at all. I would like to see the landscape of who becomes available if the cap drops. Again, you seem angry because i have changed my mind. The Leafs are not the only option for trade.

Nope...i nor anyone else know anything for fact. My apologies, i should have said i doubt.

The slow start "crap" as you put it comes directly from Canuck fans.

It's still crap, from Canucks fans or not. A Canuck fan would have to point out when the team looked great coming out of the gate and Luongo alone struggled. So far, it's been the entire team coming out weak and Luongo being saddled with the blame.

60m cap = irrelevant. Did you not hear that the PA is pushing for 67m given a 10 year term agreement on the CBA? This is far from decided. Not to mention what it would actually mean when a goalie, who has an artificially deflated cap hit, is used under a tighter cap --> Wouldn't that be a good thing?

You have flip-flopped, that's my reason for taking issue with your current stance. As long as we both recognize it as such, no big deal. I do understand the leafs are not the only option. In fact, FLA is looking much more attractive given the restrictions they are looking to put on rookie bonuses not counting against the cap. Opens up room for them. So we'll see what we see.

Guess we won't be seeing you around here then?