View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
No kidding. I really like how both Thrower and Dietz play the game. Mean, punishing, and they don't back down from anyone. Both are skilled hockey players too.

I like the amount of grit that we have on our back end. Tinordi, Ellis, Thrower and Dietz all can be mean. I love the style that our defence is moving towards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
Beaulieu with his body could get more physical. He's also a pretty good fighter!

That's a nice brochette indeed.
There is lots of the ingredients necessary for a sound defensive game coming up through the ranks and with Subban,Emelin,Gorges and Diaz the Habs have the trading blocks in place to acquire offensive help when the prospects mature.Bennett is still to come as well as Didier if they all make it which looks really promising,the Habs could almost Ice two sets of NHL defence corps.With the development team now in place it's conceivable rather than not as it's been in the past.This upcoming draft might be worthy of a trade to insure the Habs of not one but maybe two "Elite"Top Six forwards to speed the future progress of the offence by a year.Drouin & MacKinnon or Monahan/Lindholm/Barkov would definitely make our team formidable within four years.

Last edited by S Bah: 01-02-2013 at 02:39 PM.