View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
shutehinside

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
There is more than Stats in hockey. It is the coach's job to manage his team's confidence and health level it is a team sport . For Galchenyuk Housley may want to manage his knee. Galchy went back from the same knee injury than Andrei Markov had and we don't know the toll it can take from being overuse wich can be the case in a tournament like that. They played 5 games in 7 days and tomorrow 6 games in 8 days... For elder poster do you remember the criticism the Canadien's staff had against the Prince Albert Raiders' coach when Kyle Chipchura got injured (former Habs 1st round pick) he trained after playing 3 match in 3 night and his achile heel got torn. Habs staff said it slowed his developement.
His knee? His knee hasn't been a problem all year, why would it be an issue now? That's not even mentioning he's the second highest scorer in the OHL.

Also, will playing with a scrub like Kuraly help his knee get batter? I don't think Housley's bench management has anything to do with Gally's health in mind.

As for getting the entire team going, well imiagine if Spott played RNH on the second line as a winger to try and get the team to play better as a whole. I doubt many fans would be happy with that either.

Sorry, but I just don't see your point.