View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Gene Parmesan
Spider 2 Y Banana.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
Ok, well, Cundiff did miss a chip shot that sent the Patriots to the Super Bowl. Akers missed 2 field goals on a bad day, but he didn't throw an interception in the end zone at the end of the game either. Andy Reid threw Akers and Sean McDermott under the bus because he didn't want to throw Marty Morhinwheg under the bus. The Cundiff disaster happened more recently.

You don't have to call it clear evidence, but I know you're not naive enough to think that a player is going to spout off the media about it either, unless we're talking about the Jets. I only simply remember there were those types of overtures made during the Saints game, because Troy Aikman was talking about it, but I don't remember who he was talking about it, and frankly I don't care either. I know it hits a nerve to disagree with St. Harbaugh, so I can leave it alone.

My point was that you can't scare NFL players into playing better like Harbaugh is trying to do.
Akers is also hurt and Cundiff could be used as insurance. Akers has been struggling all year..the fan base has no confidence in him and I'm sure his team has lost it as well.