View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Thirty One
portnor, pls

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsauer2738 View Post
I've strayed away from the boards since the summer but figured i'd stop in to drop this little tidbit. Basically there's just some few very small things to go over and an agreement has all but been reached. The NHL contacted the refs today and let them know the season will be underway in about 10-14 days. If you recall I'm the one that told everyone Marty was going to test the FA waters and everybody basically called me a complete moron, so take it for what it's worth. Get ready boys, hockey's back!
I glanced through your post history, I couldn't find where you told everyone Brodeur was going to test the free agent waters. Could you give us that link?

I did find this though:

Quote:
It's down to Pitt and NJ. NJ made a very competitive offer and that is zach's preferred destination but Pitt blew zach out of the water this afternoon with their terms and the devils simply cannot match it. He's leaning currently towards signing with pitt but before he does it he wants to sleep on it and think it over for tonight. Who knows he could wake up and feel as though nj is his destination
Was your account hacked?