View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
He didn't end the lockout, he has been too distracted with this WJC thing and being able to play in the AHL

RNH has been awesome.

Missing behind the Gally numbers is that he is not nearly as visible for long stretches of the game. Habs fans want to say it is his linemates and the coach and that is a part of it. But I guess they close their eyes for when he is actually out there because he deserves some of the blame for when he goes MIA.
the expectations for Galchenyuk are through the roof, and rightfully so. I at times have wanted to see more from him as well, but I also understand that those issues you talk about "linemates and coaching" are a big factor with him not scoring even more whether you admit it or not.

he is the most skilled forward we have had since Kane to play for the US, but look at what RNH has as linemates compared to what Galchenyuk has and please try and not pass out from laughter when saying with a straight face who plays with better forwards....it makes a big difference though I do like Barber and I think he will be a steal for the Caps...just not on the level of who RNH plays with.