View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nona weisbaum View Post
If in fact there is some balance of games this year, I think a lot of people craving the devils / hockey like crazy are going to wish it never started in the first place. Never mind all the ******** that came along with this lockout, when you get back to the hockey / team part, well NJ has a very good chance of struggling this season*. No more Parise. The team is older and they're also relying on two very old goaltenders who may not have enough time to get on a roll. Henrique is still hurt. This has the potential to be a pretty messy 3 months.
I'll be even more worried next year. I have a feeling if Zajac walks Lou won't do nothing except try to find another Butler on the cheap. I'm afraid he'll say we've got Yayo, Henrique, and Elias there's your top 9 centers! Or signing Gomez or something. Maybe it's unfair to blame Lou though, and the blame should be put on our hucksterbeek owner.

If we have a season this year I'm not worried about Marty too much. The layover won't be much longer than last years offseason. If he sits a whole year that's bad. He was not good at all in 05/06 for the first half. Despite what the Marty critics wanna believe about the last two seasons he was much worse that half season in 05. He also had a below 900 save percentage, and close to 3 GAA until Elias returned. I fully expect him to have bad rebound control early on again too. That's the main reason he struggled early last year. His rebound control was really bad, and that's the reason he struggled after the week layoff against the Panthers.