View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Faterson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatanik View Post
Well, it was only released officially this afternoon, but it's been known for months that he was going.
Not quite. The news about Hostikka was already released about 2 weeks ago or so. Why they re-released it today again along with the Dravecký news, I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatanik View Post
I quite liked Dravecký as well if I'm honest. I would have liked to have seen him get a shot on the first line at some point as he's not the sort of player you have in your bottom six, but I guess if he's not producing it's not worth playing him over guys that are more defensively reponsible, ala Kytnar.
I've seen Kytnár produce quite a few gaffes in the defensive zone this season. The entire Slovan offence has been struggling, so it seems tough on Dravecký to single him out. It would be difficult to argue he's been more disappointing than other Slovan forwards. Besides, he's injured right now. Slovan here seems to have borrowed a page from Lev Poprad's book in the previous season (terminating the contract of an injured player).