View Single Post
Old
01-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Geester76

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
His knee? His knee hasn't been a problem all year, why would it be an issue now? That's not even mentioning he's the second highest scorer in the OHL.

Also, will playing with a scrub like Kuraly help his knee get batter? I don't think Housley's bench management has anything to do with Gally's health in mind.

As for getting the entire team going, well imiagine if Spott played RNH on the second line as a winger to try and get the team to play better as a whole. I doubt many fans would be happy with that either.

Sorry, but I just don't see your point.
How do you know how is knee fare???? I don't know either. I'm just saying it is tough 5 games in 7 days for somebody who hadn't a major injury so you must be extra careful for somebody who had.

About RNH of course people would complain if he had to play on the secound line but if Spott would think it is the way to win the competition and he wins the gold medal than nobody would complain anymore. So I guess jury will be out on Housley's coaching after tomorrow's match if he wins nobody will complain if he loses and don't play Galchy and his teamates sucks I will agree with you then.