View Single Post
01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
MLD Draft Czar
vCash: 50
1. Evgeny Kuznetsov (I just love the way he plays and Ovi will get him over here)
2. Nail Yakupov (Could be number one if actually arrives tomorrow for the semi-final)
3. Vladmir Taresenko ( Same as Kuznetsov, I love fast paced super talented hockey and russians can play like that)
4. Justin Schultz (A defenseman tied for the AHL points lead, is just ridiculous.)
5. Jonathan Huberdeau (Really talented can't wait to see the revamped Florida)
6. Mikeal Granlund (Pulls of highlight reel goals in meaningful games, Wild fans have got a gem on their hands)
7. Alex Galchenyuk (Hadn't seem tons of him before the WJC, worried that his injury would have had lasting effects, but after the round robin I'm a believer.)
8. Ryan Murray (Steady defenseman, best bet to have a long career in the NHL but with offensive upside)
9.Dougie Hamilton (Hasn't looked great in the WJC, but with those tools and hopefully Chara to mentor him, the Bruins will have no problems on the blue line.)
10. Morgan Reilly (Dynamic offensive defenseman plays a more all-round game than Ellis and Murphy but still gets the job done.)

After 10 it gets really tough but there in my mind about 10 players that could reasonably fit in the 10-15 range.

-Jacob Trouba (Looked great so far, really talented Jets have a bright future)
-Mark Scheifele (See Trouba)
-Jakub Silverberg (After watching the few playoff games he played last season I was amazed at his work ethic.)
-Sven Baerschi (I may grit my teeth while I say this, but great prospect, soon the Battle of Alberta will mean something.)
-Mikhail Grigorenko (Big, strong and talented, every team wants a center like him)
-Ryan Strome (We'll see how his game translates but he has talent to burn)
-Jonas Brodin (Another excellent swedish defenseman)
-Oscar Kelfbom (See Brodin)
-Brendan Smith (Strong has offensive upside and I have him in hockey pool so I really want him to do well)
-Chris Kreider (Strong powerforward in the making reminds me of a younger Rick Nash)

ResilientBeast is offline   Reply With Quote