Round 2, Vote 8 (HOH Top Goaltenders)
View Single Post
01-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Originally Posted by
This looks almost exactly like I'd have predicted.
- Cujo on top. But in the same neighbourhood "per game" as Beezer and Barrasso.
- Out of the elite modern trio, Barrasso is the one with the lowest lows, as we all thought
- Giacomin way, way, way behind the rest.
- Cheevers looks good, but not otherworldly enough to make you go "see, that's a money goalie right there, that's why we need to vote him in now"
- Interesting to see Luongo and Liut right there next to eachother in the updated numbers.
- vachon is in the same "per game" range as Liut, Luongo, Cheevers, just with fewer games.
A similar "per game" rate between Cujo, Beezer, and Barrasso favors Barrasso by a little, since the Penguins were like a mini-Oilers in the way they traded chances, right?
And to be clear, the numbers for Luongo are not updated - they don't include trip to the finals in 2011 or his brief appearance in 2012.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TheDevilMadeMe